sercos II - An easy start with AUTOMATA
With little effort you can get familiar with the technology and you get a tool to verify your developments very fast - for master and slave devices. All what you need are two standard PCs with a spare PCI slot on each unit - and our starter kit.
Make use of our knowledge and save your time!
sercos II starter kits contain:
- 2 PCI boards (1 x master, 1 x slave)
- 2 connection fiber cables
- Boot-CD/Floppy with software for master/slave-functionality
Requirements for the PCs
- one spare PCI-slot, bootable CD or Floppy drive; no operating system required!
- Read/Write via service channel (parameter, lists, commands)
- Switching of communication phases (automatically or user driven)
- Configuration of the real-time telegramms" Display of the communication parameters
- Display of the communication parameters, service channel transactions and real time data